Returning a Heber Control System for Repair
Nobody knows our designs better than we do or has access to all the components that are used to build them. We offer 12 months warranty on assemblies from date of supply and of course we ensure long term availability to original manufacturing data and test equipment, even for most discontinued products.
On the rare occasion you may need to return a control board to us for evaluation or repair please note the following:
- All returned boards will have a quotation issued showing fixed costs for repairs (including free of charge warranty repairs) – there will be no arguments over unexpected bills.
- Any current product returned to us will be shipped back within three weeks – or we will exchange the product to meet this deadline.
- Any non-current production items will be repaired where possible or we will offer a deal on a current board if it cannot be fixed.
- Any returned products that Heber deems as “beyond economic repair” (BER) will be disposed of at Heber according to the European Directive 2012/19/EU on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). Customers can request BER products be returned to them, if required, but at their own cost.
- Please remove any programmable devices that are with the control system you are returning, such as Compact Flash cards and EPROMs, as we cannot guarantee these will be returned.
For further information please contact us